Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm looking to put a new radio into my truck. The wiring…

Customer Question
I'm looking to put...

I'm looking to put a new radio into my truck. The wiring from the old radio is there, but I'm not sure about the color coding of the existing wires

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

This isn't a standard ford truck. It is a step van (Utz) that has a ford chasis. Its a 2011.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
8/5/2017
Ford Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

Do you have the vin for that?