Ford

Connect one-on-one with a verified ford mechanic who will answer your question

Todd M
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All ford mechanics are VERIFIED
Cruise control doesn't work. It's on the same fuse as the
Gina
Gina, ford mechanic
It's on the same fuse as the brake lights and they work. It's a 460 … read more
I just bought a 2017 F150 XLT and there is no power to the
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, Master Automotive Mechanic
Good morning. I just bought a 2017 F150 XLT and there is no power to the right side trailer light and turn signal on the trailer 4 pin trailer plug. I'be looked through the owner's manual and taken it… read more
excursion: cruise control went out and I was looking
Mike S.
Mike S., Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
cruise control went out and I was looking for the fuses I do not have an owners manual I had the book I I have doesn't show the fuse layout… read more
F250: I am having issues with the speedometer, odometer, and
James, Bachelors degree automotive technology with minor in diesel
I am having issues with the speedometer, odometer, and cruise control in my truck 2006 F250 6.0 CrewCab… read more
2000 Ford F250: blown..turn signals work ok..brake pedal..hood
Ironmike
Ironmike, ASE Master ,Ford Certified Master Tech
I have a 2000 Ford F250 Crew Cab 4x4 and the 20A stop light fuse is blown. Emergency flashers and turn signals work OK. When I replace the fuse and touch the brake pedal, the fuse blows, smoke billows… read more
CRUISE CONTROL JUST STOP WORKING..FUSES..MODULE..BLOW
Tim
Tim, Associate Degree
CRUISE CONTROL JUST STOP WORKING ONE DAY CHECK ALL FUSES POWER GOING TO CRUISE MODULE BUT STILL WON'T WORK ALSO IF I SHIFT GEAR SELECTOR DOWN TO LOWER GEAR FAST IT WILL BLOW A FUSE CHECKED WIRES IN ST… read more
2005 F250: tow package...turn signals and brake lights quit working
RJ
RJ, Ford Tech
I bought a used 2005 F250. It has a tow package. Recently, the turn signals and brake lights quit working on my trailers. They work fine on the pick-up itself. No power is being transferred to the tra… read more
97 Expedition: fuse panel..a fuse or relay labeled cruise control
Earl
Earl, Technician
Hi. I have an 97 Expedition, and the cruise control stopped working. I've studied the fuse panel and owner's guide, but nowhere in it is there a fuse or relay labeled "cruise control." Also, the Engin… read more
2005 Mountaineer: cruise control..owners manual..blown fuse..(54000 mi
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
My 2005 Mountaineer cruise control quit. NO place in owners manual to find fuse and unable to find blown fuse. (54000 mi)… read more
2001 Mustang: V6..Brake lights..the cruise control..accelerating
Ron Z.
Ron Z., Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
2001 Mustang V6 - Brake lights are not working, the shift lock button will not push in and allow me to put the car into gear, and the cruise control will not stop accelerating after applying the brake… read more
2000 F250: Diesel 4X4..cruise worked under the hood..bad switch
Al Smitty
Al Smitty, Associate Degree
I have just bought a 2000 F250 Diesel 4X4. When I bought it the dealer said the cruise worked under the hood and thought it might be a bad switch. But didn't bother to fix. Is this likely or is there … read more
1998 F150: triton..speed manual..cruise control stopped working
Fordanswerman
Fordanswerman, Ford Senior Master Technician retired
1998 F150 4.6 triton, 5 speed manual. question-the cruise control stopped working. What could it be. Had been experiencing some issues with the clutch pedal not letting the engine start. And once hit … read more
i have a 2002 ford f250.the cruise control stopped working.is
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
i have a 2002 ford f250.the cruise control stopped working.is there a fuse that could have blown that i can replace?i looked in the owners mnual at the diagram but i don't see one listed. is there a f… read more
F250: cruise control..the steering wheel, shift to Neutral..solenoid
Vincent
Vincent, Automotive Technician
My 02 F250 is blowing a fuse that controls the gear shift lock mechanism (and also the cruise control). When I start the engine and depress the brake pedal, the gear shift will not move out of Park, s… read more
1991 F250: Diesel 4x4, cruise control doesnt work, fuse is ok
Larry
Larry, Technical Editor
I have a 1991 F250 Diesel 4x4, cruise control doesn't work, fuse is ok, where else should I look?… read more
2003 F150 Lariat: We have blown some fuses..braking..wiring harness
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
I just bought a 2003 F150 Lariat XLT and didn't get an owners manual. We have blown some fuses trying to install a new trailer braking system and wiring harness for the lights. I need to know what fus… read more
The cruise control buttons in the sterring wheel doesnt work.
Jim
Jim, Service Manager
the cruise control buttons in the sterring wheel doesnt work. and the led desplay light in the stock cd player is out, but comes on once in awhile for a split second… read more
2005 ranger xlt: replaced my..problem started..fuses..bulbs
Tim Basham
Tim Basham, auto repair, shop foreman, tech trainer
2005 ranger xlt after i replaced my frount pads(i think this is when the problem started)about 3 days ago the break lights stoped working. the fuses, bulbs,wireing and switch are all ok.there are 5 wi… read more