Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need a fuse panel diagram for my 2000 F250 XLT. My cruise…

Customer Question
I need a fuse...

I need a fuse panel diagram for my 2000 F250 XLT. My cruise control has stopped working

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.

Mine is a used PU, and I got NO owner's manual

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I hope I can... talked to dealer people/friends. They say it might be a fuse blown or the switch on the brake pedal broke

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just suggestions to fix my cruise control

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
8/5/2017
Ford Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Here is the information that you have requested. I am attaching the electrical diagram for this circuit along with the fuse location. You will want to check fuse #15 and #28 in the central junction box as they are the fuses for this circuit.

Here, I am providing a symptoms chart for you. Although, you should actually have the vehicle scanned for codes. These codes will point you in the direction of the area of concern.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate and I will continue to assist you with this issue as needed.

Just as a reminder, please do not forget to rate the service, as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thanks again.