Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford 2008 f150 xlt crew door locks doom light door chime

Customer Question

ford 2008 f150 xlt crew door locks doom light door chime radio wont shut off when key is removed and door is open
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the door switches?
Customer: yes
JA: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: check all fuses
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: it was working until i pulled fuse 107 and when i replaced it nothing worked changed fuse with one i know is good still nothing
Category: Ford
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

have you had the vehicle scanned for any codes?