Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

A/c pressure is good air is a little cool but not hot the…

Customer Question
A/c pressure is good...

A/c pressure is good air is a little cool but not hot the evapartor is warm to the touch what could be my promblem

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked for a leak in the radiator?

Yes and Yes I recently replaced the engine refilled the system with Freon it worked for about 2 days then stoped so I vacuumed the system and recharged now its a little cool but not like it should be

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2012 ford ranger edge

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ranger yourself? What have you tried so far?

Recharged system and then vacuum and recharged system

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The system does have a bypass switch to the compressor because the switch board went bad

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
8/4/2017
Ford Mechanic: Mike S., ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician

Hi, I am Mike, welcome. I'm reviewing your question.