Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Do you know how to replace the brake discs and pads on a…

Customer Question
Hi, do you know...

Hi, do you know how to replace the brake discs and pads on a 2014 Transit Custom?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thanks...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
8/3/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Are you needing the steps for the front or rear?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician