Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Trying to rewire a 302. Cant find any wiring diagrams for…

Customer Question
Trying to rewire a...

Trying to rewire a 302. Cant find any wiring diagrams for the alternator/regulator I have. Ford parts and service wont help me without a vehicle VIN. This is a studebaker restomod so the vin means nothing for the part. Any suggestions?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Studebaker. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I am using a painless wiring harness and the engine has 4 barrel carb with electronic module and aftermarket Vintage AC system

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
8/3/2017
Ford Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician

Hi, My name is Jay

I may be able to help you if you send me a picture of the alternator and regulator connections you have.