Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

Second opinion] how do you time a 2014 ford 1.5 ecoboostJA:

Customer Question

Second opinion] how do you time a 2014 ford 1.5 ecoboostJA: What is the model of your '14 Ford?Customer: fusionJA: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?Customer: yes i changed the waterpump but cant seem to get back in timeJA: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?Customer: never overheated serviced around 1000 miles agoJA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?Customer: eg engine ran in shop now cant seem to get timing right.locked crankshaft and phasers when putting belt back on but still wont start
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

The information you got is correct. you have to use the special tools in order to get the timing correct.

Is there someplace where it is lining up? Which step?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy