Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Dct01, nissan versa 2007 1.8, new gaspum, yes

Customer Question
Nissan versa 2007 1.8 ...

Nissan versa 2007 1.8

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Versa yourself? What have you tried so far?

New gaspum

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
8/1/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

I see you have a 07 1.8 versa, but I do not see what concern you have?

dct1

What is DCT1?

This is not a trouble code.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician