Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a F250 7.3 that will not start ,I replaced the Cam…

Customer Question
I have a F250...

I have a F250 7.3 that will not start ,I replaced the Cam sender it started than it dead and will not restart.Can you help me?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your F250?

2002

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I replaced the cam sender

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
8/1/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Do you own a scan tool to see if there is a CMP reading while cranking and to see f the ICP pressure is above 500 psi while cranking?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician