Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

No spark, changed the coil, changed the ignition module, and…

Customer Question
No spark, changed the...

No spark, changed the coil, changed the ignition module, and coil wire. Still runs for a little bit then dies like you turned the key off. Have checked spark and have spark fine when it is running. When it's not running I dont have spark, even while cranking

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?

1992 e250

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your E250 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Neutral start, still runs for 10s. Does the impact switch shut down spark or fuel or both

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Haven't been able to work with no vehicle. Cant pay

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
7/30/2017
Ford Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

4.9 or 5.8 in that ?