Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Sunroof drain not draining passenger side ford explorer

Customer Question

sunroof drain not draining passenger side ford explorer 2004. water drains in to the headliner instead. not sure how to remove the trim without damaging it to check the hose connections.
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford Explorer. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: no
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Here are instructions to remove the headliner so you can access and repair the drain hose. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zubc0x8nci5lfb7/headliners.pdf?dl=0

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Ever get it figured out? Thanks