Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Its a 2002 mustang gt auto Daughter says when she drives it,

Customer Question
Its a 2002 mustang...

Its a 2002 mustang gt auto Daughter says when she drives it, the rams are real high and the speed is very low Also said it would not "park" had to use the brake to get it to stop moving

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mustang GT yourself? What have you tried so far?

I don't even have the car at the house it is at her friends house, she had to leave it/

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats about all I know at this point

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Ford
7/30/2017
Ford Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 11 months ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

is the engine light on? Has the trans fluid been checked?