Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I just want to make sure ,that a 351c will interchange with…

Customer Question
I just want to...

I just want to make sure ,that a 351c will interchange with a 351w, r the bell housing the same

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
7/30/2017
Ford Mechanic: tims auto repair, mechanic replied 1 year ago
tims auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

no,,they arent the same,the Windsor is a small block and has the same bolt pattern and the 302..the Cleveland is a big block,,they are different

thanks

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feedback ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help.

.