Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My f150 won't start with my electric key. It got wet, and i…

Customer Question
My f150 won't start with...
My f150 won't start with my electric key. It got wet, and i replaced the battery in it, but it's still not starting. It's not even clicking
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
7/30/2017
Ford Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 1 year ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I'm Ron and I will be helping you today.
Stand by for a moment while I prepare your answer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thankyou!

My goal is to assist you in the repair of your vehicle by
supplying you with well educated information. I may not
always
have the exact fix you wanted to hear, but my job is to get
you on
the right track, which I always do. I can’t hear, see, smell or
touch your vehicle from where I’m at, so your understanding
of
that is greatly appreciated. There are no magical answers,
but I do
my best to guide you in the right direction.

I attached 2 procedures for you to review and try, one of them for ALARMS, you need to read all that applies, then scroll down to FORD.

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would greatly appreciate a 5
star rating now and I will still assist you after you have rated me
too if another question pops up. I don’t get credit for helping you
until you rate me.
Thanks again, Ron

Did you have any more questions for me at this time?

Thanks again,Ron

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would greatly
appreciate a 5 star rating now before you leave the site and I
will still assist you after you have rated me too if another
question pops up. I don’t get credit for helping you until
you rate me