Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I've got a 2005 Ford Escape 2.3 l I found another motor

Customer Question
I've got a 2005...

I've got a 2005 Ford Escape 2.3 l I found another motor today but it's got to dipsticks I'm wondering if it will fit in my car

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

Both or automatics. The one I bought Scott 86000 miles on it

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escape yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I just found another motor today and it has two oill sticks in it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I found another motor today they both look the same only one has two dipsticks are they compatible
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Never got an answer
7/30/2017
Ford Mechanic: HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans replied 1 year ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, what did the other motor you found come out of? Can you post a picture of the two dipsticks using the paper clip icon in this text box?