Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm just researching the traction control light and AWD

Customer Question
I'm just researching the...

I'm just researching the traction control light and AWD Malfunction error right now. Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?

We do and it hasn'

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll pass this info along to the Ford Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. What is the model/year of your Ford?

2005 Ford Freestyle Limited AWD

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Freestyle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I said, I am researching for more information to know if we WANT to work on it or just sell it. I can't believe it has this error after only driving through a pothole on Michigan's lovely roads.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, not really

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
7/29/2017
Ford Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 8 months ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

does your scan tool have abs capabilities?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician