Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I need to reset the keyless entry on my 2002 Ford explorer

Customer Question

I need to reset the keyless entry on my 2002 Ford explorer and all I have is my vin
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford Explorer. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Are you wanting to set your own keypad code?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
2002 Ford explorer xpl vin number 1fmdu73e02zc13675

I need to confirm, are you wanting to set your own keypad code on the drivers door?