EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

Need to replace relay with ep-27. where is it? 2009 f150 stx

Customer Question

need to replace flasher relay with ep-27. where is it?
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: 2009 f150 stx
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 2 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** have been a dealer tech for 20 years. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
great!
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no.

There is no flasher relay. The smart junction box grounds the circuits for the lights including turn signals and hazard lights.

Please also note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 5 stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have.

CLICK HERE for rating system example.

Please read this:

Understand it's not one answer and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.

1. I am an independent FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also work for Just Answer.

2. When you're pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me or reply and say "I'm satisfied".

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to follow up.

Thanks for using Just Answer, Eric

Thank you for viewing my previous response. Please let me know if you have made progress or need more info. Otherwise please take a quick moment to rate my assistance. Thank you.

CLICK HERE for rating system example.

Please read this:

Thanks for using Just Answer, Eric