Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Having problems with some traction control lights and also

Customer Question

having problems with some traction control lights and also the radio does not work. also on the instrument panel it says my brake is on and also my doors are ajar while I am driving down the road. when all these warning lights kick on my a/c stops blowing cold air
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2010 mustang with 4.0 liter v6 manual trans
JA: Are you fixing your Mustang yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I went to see if an update would fix the issue but durin the bcm update the IDS lost communication with the BCM.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope that's about it
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

The website only allows us to help diagnose and fix one issue per question. Which would you like me to help with?