Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Ford Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Ford Diagnostics/Repair
18617752

How many ounces of freon does it take to fill a 96 ford

Customer Question

How many ounces of freon does it take to fill a 96 ford explorer with front and rear ac
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Vickie! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today.

The system capacity on this vehicle is 30 oz.

Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page or click 'Accept' when I have answered all your questions. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 2 months ago.

Were there any other questions I could help you with today Vickie?

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 2 months ago.

..

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 2 months ago.

HI Vickie! I noticed this Q&A was still open, so I wanted to check in and see if there was anything else I could do for you on this? Any other questions you had?