Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Why am i having so many elec problems with my 2006 f150

Customer Question

why am i having so many elec problems with my 2006 f150 king ranch. i have had the instr cluster changed by ford service. did not fix problems. changed passenger side fuse panel. still messed up. my problems are no wwipers, no 4x4, no brake or turn rear lights, no rev lights, ac clutch wont engage, and key acts like a fuse when you insert it the result is like i turned it on
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hy havent i received an answer on my f150 problems
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Are you going to be trying to diagnose and fix this yourself?

If so we need to pick one issue and resolve it to see how many concerns that addresses.