Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Our car been in car accident. He has Ford Focus 2013. The

Customer Question

Our car been in car accident. He has Ford Focus 2013. The accident from right side in the front
JA: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We tried nothing right now I'm asking your advise what is the wise move to do. We took it to car shops the estimation they gave us from 3-5 thousand without the airbag
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that for now. Thanks!
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Expert:  HDGENE replied 2 months ago.

Hello, the car that needs repaired is not your own? Insurance isnt getting involved to make the repairs? Minor superfical repairs or major damage?