Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Second opinion] My ac is not working.i can clear the pcm and

Customer Question

Second opinion] My ac is not working.i can clear the pcm and it will work until I drive the truck I can also remove the ground cable from battery and it will work until I drive or shut truck off and restart has to be electrical but I at a loss 2004 f150 lariat
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I pad
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Do you have auto or manual climate control?