Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Need to locate A/C low pressure switch on 2011 ford flex, I

Customer Question

Need to locate A/C low pressure switch on 2011 ford flex
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Ford Flex. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: I believe the correct p/n is BT4Z19D594A
Category: Ford
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

I think the switch your looking for ford calls a transducer switch

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Shawn, that is the correct item. Not I need to figure out how to access it behind the front grille.

I think that switch is in the open , check out this diagram and see if that helps it should be #3