HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans
Experience:  25 years Auto experience, Ford ,GM, Chrysler, Asian & European
285738

Some cut the locks off yhe wires going to my coils f150 5.5.

Customer Question

some idiot cut the locks off yhe wires going to my coils f150 5.5. how to fixc
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Ford F150. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: no
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 3 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Expert:  HDGENE replied 3 months ago.

Hello if you need new electrical connectors to plug into the coil or coils, you can get the connector pigtails from a ford dealer. Depending on the year of the truck they should be available from a dealer or they can order then to splice the new electrical connectors in place for the truck to run.