Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Thank you! The control panel is not working, it is dark,

Customer Question

Thank you! The control panel is not working, it is dark, usually is on when we turn on the cat
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2016
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, just turn on again, d i d not work, we can not turn on radio or ac off
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: Nope, do not witch fuse
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Was there a repair or something else that occurred prior that may have caused this?

Have you checked the fuses?