Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2014 Ford Escape with a panoramic moon roof. It is

Customer Question

I have a 2014 Ford Escape with a panoramic moon roof. It is stuck partially open and will not go forward or back. The fabric slide will close 1/2 way, but will not assist with closing the moon roof. Any suggestions?
JA: Are you fixing your Escape yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Other than pushing the buttons and turning the car on and off, nothing so far.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: it worked fine earlier today with no issues. Got in my car this evening and found the roof like this.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

Try these procedures and let me know how it goes

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
this did not work - no audible sounds of any kind other than the ignition

check out f37 and f80, I would check all the fuses if it were me with a multimeter but these are the 2 that control the roof