Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Just. After replacing MAF sensor the CEL kept reappearing.

Customer Question

Hello Chris.
Just a follow up. After replacing MAF sensor the CEL kept reappearing. Catalyst system issues. Landmark Ford replaced the converters under warranty. Haven't got the diagnostic program you recommended yet but will. Everything seems to be ok. Time for plugs and oil change. Thanks.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Thanks for the update, if you have any more concerns, let me know.