Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

1996 taurus wagon no dash lights no tail lights no parking

Customer Question
lights no side lights no...
1996 taurus wagon no dash lights no tail lights no parking lights no side lights no license plate lights. head lights work brake lights work turnsignals work all fuses good
JA: Have you checked the bulbs? Have you checked the connection?
Customer: yes
JA: Are you fixing your Taurus yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: fixing it myself checked all fuses and light relay
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Ford
7/14/2017
Ford Mechanic: AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN replied 5 months ago
AMEDEE
AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN

Hello and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question.

I am very sorry your having this issue with your vehicle.

I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

However, before we get started, please let me mention a few things.

1. If at any point you would like to speak on the phone, please feel free to request a phone call on your end and I can call you right away.

2. If you dont understand any technical terms or anything that I mention (component tests or theory or operation), please let me know and I will provide you with a more in debt explanation or answer.

3. Please understand that I am here to help you any way I can.

May I start by getting your VIN?

Thank you!

Ron, ASE Certified Technician