Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My 2006 mustang gt is kind of sluggish on take off. It seems

Customer Question

My 2006 mustang gt is kind of sluggish on take off. It seems like it's holding back. I have allot of performance parts I have put on it a few months ago and it's pretty fast but still seems sluggish. It was sluggish before. It has 75,000 miles on it and has been maintanced regularly. Sometimes on cold starts after a minute or 2 it dies when I put it in gear or chokes out. It has been doing that for years. It also does sometimes. I sometimes put fuel injector cleaner in it and it doesn't die or choke out but is still a bit sluggish. I but on the next tank if I don't put fuel injector cleaner in the tank it chokes out or dies again. Any ideas?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

What performance parts did you install?