gomi_otaku
gomi_otaku, Technician
Experience:  VW Technician, VW FastTrack, VW Academy, VW Certified
12249065

My 2012 Focus Titanium is asking for a SD Navigation card, I

Customer Question

My 2012 Focus Titanium is asking for a SD Navigation card
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: I Have never had a navigation system but am intersted
Category: Ford
Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 3 months ago.

you would need to get it from your local dealership- normally the card is loaded into the system before it is sold new.

If you have a smartphone, you probably already have a Maps app- which will give you the same features, just not built right into the dash- unless you have Appconnect that allows you to mirror your phone's output to the display.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** have smart phone, have had car for 5 years, this notice keeps coming up on screen, very curious as do not have GPS. Thanks again will contact dealer in Fredericton, NB