Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician
3195632

Multi-function relay switch failure, 195000 and no radio

Customer Question

multi-function relay switch failure
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: 195000 and no radio turns on when testing fuse 12 and 30 in run
JA: What is the model of your '12 Ford?
Customer: car is 2005 ford tarsus 195000 miles and I do want to mpay for useless advice had car to Ford dealer and have use this site did not help car still has same problem indicating a blown fuse but no blown fuses
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes have replaced computer starter neutral safety switch have narrowed problem done to short from ignition switch and fuse block and radio should not power up from neutral safety switch fuse located under dash
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have had car to mechanics and Ford dealer one said key repla ed key dealer said computer replaced with new ECM already flashed to vin, If he saids troubleshoot anything under the hood I will blown my gasket because I paid and its not the starting system under the hood
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: ready
Category: Ford
Expert:  Eric replied 4 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Give me a few minutes to go over the diagrams so that I may be able to properly help you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The problem is from 05/26 no start no crank and i have not had a good experience with dealer mechanics or so call experts changed starter new battery ignition switch ignition lock cylinder new transmission range sensor and no shorted wiring
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will not for a none answer again and its not the relays
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will not pay unless i get the answer to get it to run