Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

New ac compressor and drier and orfice tube was all flushed

Customer Question

new ac compressor and drier and orfice tube was all flushed out low side is off the chart 130 high is 275
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hi Susan

how are you

Well the high is off the charts , lets find out why, is the condenser fan coming on ? is the condenser clogged , ? was there a compressor failure , was compressor and drier replaced ,is the compressor cycling , what is the low ? was a ac service done ,recover ,evacuate,vacuum and recharge system complete

orifice tube , was system flushed ?

lets start here

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
NEW COMP AND DRIER AND ORFICE TUBE CHAD FLUSHED OUT CORE GOOD NOTHING REALLY THERE THIS HAS A CLUTCH STYLE FAN SYSTEM CHAD ITS A E350 5.4

ok i see, let me look up e350 but while I m doing that ,that clutch fan could be bad , they look running but nit fast enough ,it supposed engage when ac is on , usually when they are bad ,you can stop by hand ,now do not stick your hand in there use some else to test it

tell me what year ,so i see what controls it if there is a sensor that commands it on or module