Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Went to the redirect page, processed good faith payment, but

Customer Question

Went to the redirect page, processed good faith payment, but never got a reply back to my question.
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2004 Ford Expedition 5.4L with rear AC. Need to know location of accumulator.
JA: Have you checked the Freon level?
Customer: Yes. The compressor needs to be replaced. Thus anytime the AC system is opened, it is recommended that the accumulator/drier is replaced.
JA: Are you fixing your Expedition yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. I'm about to replace the compressor and expansion valve, but can't locate the accumulator/drier.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I've already done that and never got an answer to my question.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I'm here to help 365 days a year, but not every hour of the day. I try to prevent delays as much as possible. Please understand I am not there and can only advise based on what you tell me. Let's get started.

The accumulator/drier on your vehicle is under the hood between the engine and passenger fender.

Please make sure to rate my answer prior to logging off, as this is how I get credit for helping you. If you have not yet received 5 star excellent service from me. Please follow up so you get everything from me that you expected from the deposit you have already paid, which I get nothing of till you rate me. Rating does not close the post nor prevent replying at a later date.

Thanks Moose