Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Car show starting system fault in my 2014 ford taurus. I

Customer Question
Car show starting system fault...
Car show starting system fault in my 2014 ford taurus
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: Yes
JA: Are you fixing your Taurus yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried unhooking battery
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just that
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
5/11/2017
Ford Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 6 months ago
Gunvir Singh

Is any security/antitheft light on or flashing?

Ford Mechanic: Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician replied 6 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Do you still need assistance with this?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Ron, ASE Certified Technician