Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ok, on my 2000 F350 Super duty I disassembled the multi

Customer Question

Ok, on my 2000 F350 Super duty I disassembled the multi function switch and there were no burn marks or anything that would point to why only my high beams work. Is there another relay down stream? Through fuses are fine but the low beams will flicker for a microseconds then nothing. Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 4 months ago.

I am very sorry your having this issue with your vehicle.

I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

However, before we get started, please let me mention a few things.

1. If at any point you would like to speak on the phone, please feel free to request a phone call on your end and I can call you right away.

2. If you dont understand any technical terms or anything that I mention (component tests or theory or operation), please let me know and I will provide you with a more in debt explanation or answer.

3. Please understand that I am here to help you any way I can.

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 4 months ago.

Are you looking for some possible causes or would you like me to walk you through this diagnoses?

Do you have daytime running lights on your truck?