Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Panel lights shown "suspension switch off, and check

Customer Question
panel lights shown "suspension switch...
panel lights shown "suspension switch off, and check advanced track"
JA: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?
Customer: no
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2006 expedition eddie bauer
JA: Are you fixing your Expedition yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: not else
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
5/5/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I'm here to help 365 days a year, but not every hour of the day. I try to prevent delays as much as possible. Please understand I am not there and can only advise based on what you tell me. Let's get started.

has someone turned the air suspension off for a recent repair?

Do you have a scan tool to show what codes are stored?

Today mechanic may install front pads, rear brakes, rotors,new set of tires, oil and filter change & air filter

Those repairs are not going to address the warning messages the lights you have on. Do you want me to diagnose this with the current info you have given me?

Diagnose please!!

The air suspension off, that may be as simple as the air switch turned off. Normally you only get this warning when the switch is off or when there is a wiring concern to it. On this model normally the advance trac warning comes up for a concern with the ABS module or a wheel speed sensor. A diagnostic tool would help you most in these cases to retrieve the codes which are stored.

Please make sure to rate my answer prior to logging off, as this is how I get credit for helping you. If you have not yet received 5 star excellent service from me. Please follow up so you get everything from me that you expected from the deposit you have already paid, which I get nothing of till you rate me. Rating does not close the post nor prevent replying at a later date.

Thanks Moose

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. If not please reply so we can resolve your issue together.

Thanks Chris

Can you tell me which air suspension sensors I need to replace for this truck? Front is up but comprssor keeps pumping and I want to replace all the suspension/height sensors. Thanks.

This post timed out on the 10th from no prior rating in the first 7 days. The post needs to be rated before I can upload more answers or I can opt out.

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician