Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I'm looking for the reset button for the anti theft lock on

Customer Question

I'm looking for the reset button for the anti theft lock on a Ford Escape
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford Escape. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Ford
Expert:  david craig replied 5 months ago.

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. there is no anti theft reset button for any vehicle. there is an inertia switch reset for the fuel pump. what year is your escape.

are you there?

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I'm here to help 365 days a year, but not every hour of the day. I try to prevent delays as much as possible. Please understand I am not there and can only advise based on what you tell me. Let's get started.

Would you like me to help?