Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a WLAT Ford Ranger 2500cc Turbo. I am reassembling

Hi,I have a WLAT Ford Ranger 2500cc Turbo. I am reassembling the engine. I would like someone to help me find all the specs regarding torque sequences & values for all engine:Head cylinder bolt ttorque value, connecting rod torque value etc......also, I would like a diagram for the timing gear, how to synchronize all the gears in front of the engine.thank you for your help.

Hi Marc, My name is***** can help you with all those specs. Ill send over the Premium service offer.

Let me know if you would be interested in viewing the manual.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
please. As soon as I'll find all the specs inside.

For some reason its not letting me send over the offer.... It has the specs and repair procedures.

Click below for a snapshot of the publication. Let me know if that looks like what you need. it has all the specs in it.

Check this link as well and let me know.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
34;"its not letting me send over the offer...." I do not understand.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
If you cannot send the whole file, then send pictures of the pages where information I need is.......

There is too much information in the service book. 676 pages. This would take a very long time. I can share the whole book after you accept the offer. Let me know once accepted and ill share the link on my next available login.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I accepted your offer, but I did not receive any thing from you.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i am talking about the : Ford WL turbo shop manual PDF 676 pages for file sharing

Hi Marc. Thanks for the follow up. The site doesnt notify me about accepted offers and that is why I ask that you let me know once accepted so I know to share. Ill get that over to you now

I posted the link in the private contact window above... Let me know if you have any trouble accessing it and I will send it again once I get back this evening EST USA