Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Looking for directions on replacing the water pump and fan

clutch (pump is making bad...
Looking for directions on replacing the water pump and fan clutch (pump is making bad noise and pulley is wobbling). What else should I replace at the time?
Also need OEM part numbers for water pump and fan clutch.
2007 ranger 2.3 automatic
3/15/2017
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Give me just a moment, please, in order to get this information to you.

Here is the information that you requested. I am attaching part and labor information for the fan clutch and the water pump. Also, I have provided information for the replacement of these parts. I advise you to change the thermostat, also. Give me a moment to retrieve information on the thermostat, please.

I'm sorry. Give me a moment to replace this information with 2007. One moment, please.

It is the same information, just want to be correct all the way. My apologies.

This should cover your issue. I hope you find the information helpful. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to asks. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated.

Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician
Todd M
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician