Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

99 ford taurus brakes will go on when driving, engine will…

Customer Question
99 ford taurus brakes...

99 ford taurus brakes will go on when driving, engine will speed up.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Are these the orignial brakes?

100,000. no

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Taurus yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. a mechanic has replaced the master cylinder.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It only happens when someone else is driving.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
3/8/2017
Ford Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 1 year ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David, dont let anyone else drive. just kidding. when this happens doe the abs light or traction control light come on?

do you still need assistance?