Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2007 ford fusion has some problems with suspension. the…

Customer Question
Hi, my 2007 ford...

Hi, my 2007 ford fusion has some problems with suspension. the lower control arm is bent or broken at the joint with the ball joint, and there is a bend in the strut on te front right

Mechanic's Assistant: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?

Yes actually

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?

I ordered a control arm and a strut, my friend offered to install it. But i'm reading articles online about how difficult it is to get the ball joint removed so i'm worried

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
2/24/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Thanks for allowing me to help you for a much lower fee than a dealership.

.

Are you asking for the steps so you can see if you can do this?