How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ron Your Own Question
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Ford
Satisfied Customers: 35614
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
Type Your Ford Question Here...
Ron is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Getting code 0741 and need to know where the torque

Customer Question

getting code 0741 and need to know where the torque converter solenoid is located on a 2008 f350 V10 truck
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford F350 . Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

The TCC solenoid is on the valve body and the pan needs to come off for access. See the location in the link below, its the #17 in the diagram.

That being said before you go through the trouble of replacing it I would check the wiring to it and that can be done with out removing it. See the steps in the link below to do the testing.