Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician
94707146

I am looking for a replacement light or lighting harness for

Customer Question

I am looking for a replacement light or lighting harness for a 2011 ford explorer visor vanity mirror
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: the light that is in the vanity mirror on the sun visor
JA: Are you fixing your Explorer yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, I can remove the assembly. The Ford dealer does not have the part and he can not order. The lamp is in a receptacle and does not want to come out. I saw a harness with the receptacle somewhere on line but now can not find it.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name Dan. Thank you for using just answer. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you shortly. Thanks

Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_id=114&ipn=icep&toolid=20004&campid=5338016972&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2F2011-2014-Ford-Explorer-Driver-Side-Sun-Visor-with-Lighted-Mirror-Adjust-Bar-%2F172481492594%3Ffits%3DYear%253A2011%257CMake%253AFord%257CModel%253AExplorer%26hash%3Ditem2828b2b672%3Ag%3AtdEAAOSwzaJX~VAU%26vxp%3Dmtr

I would look for a used complete sunvisor. Here is a link, not sure if its the right color. This is going to be the easiest way to correct your problem.

Please reply to this if you need more help and we can continue this conversation. This does not have to be my only answer. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate at the top of the screen. Rating does not close out your question. Remember, sometimes it is difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, but I will try to give you the best answer I can. Please Rate 5 stars.

Thank you.

Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated.

This question is coming up on 7 days which means it will time out and close.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Please Rate 5 stars. It would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.