Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a 2015 F 150 the speed is limited to 130 kph...the

Customer Question

I have a 2015 F 150 the speed is limited to 130 kph...the buser goes off at 120kph very anoying
JA: What is the model of your '15 Ford?
Customer: XLT
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I went to settings then to advanced settings to remove mykey settings but mykey doesn't appear
JA: Is the key stripped or worn?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: also trailer battery not charging appears when I turn on the key.. alone with mykey limited to 130kph
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I used my spare key and I was able to clear mykey settings
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

Is the concern now resolved?

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris