Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ford 350 ecoline 12 passenger van, 2007, just lost

Customer Question

Ford 350 ecoline 12 passenger van, 2007, just lost acceleration while going up hill and on the downside, would only go to 30-40 MPR before RPMs rev.
JA: How old is the transmission? Have you checked the fuel filters?
Customer: Transmission is most likely the original. I've only owned it for 2 years. Not sure when fuel filters were last checked. Should I start there?
JA: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, I'm not. It's actually loaned to a friend and they are near LA and I'm in Utah and just got the call. They know nothing about vehicles. I wanted to find some possibilities so they'd know what to ask for when they take it somewhere in the a.m. and not have us waste a ton of money doing things that don't need to get done
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No - you're going to connect me to a mechanic? fabulous
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

Where there warning lights on?

Will the engine rev fine in park?

Does it seem to work fine in 1st and 2nd gears?

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris