Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I will be pulling the electric regulator (driver side)

Customer Question

I will be pulling the electric regulator (driver side) tomorrow. I have already drilled out the rivets at the bottom of the track, and for the motor. I was hoping to find a 'you tube' of the next step...
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: 300k+ auto.
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2009 E350
JA: Are you fixing your E350 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes,,, it was the easiest interior panel removal,
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really,,, except the 'why?'... there was an icy off ramp incident, the impact involved the driver door, the regulator track was bent, and the cables are ruined
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

I can offer you the complete factory replacement steps for the regulator and motor if that will work for you, would you like to have a look at them?