Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to replace the down system oxygen sensor and the fuel…

I need to replace the...
I need to replace the down system oxygen sensor and the fuel trim sensor on my 2010 Ford Transit. Can you give me a price for this repair?
11/28/2016
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I'm Ron and I will be helping you today.
Stand by for a moment while I prepare your answer.

Parts and labor would be about $300.00 depending where you take it.

Thanks, Ron

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank You Ron for your response. I have been going to a repair shop close to home because my dealer is quite far away and I would have to wait for the Transit to be repaired instead of them driving me home and picking me up when it is finished. I have felt for some time that they were charging way too much and you have just proved me right--I had a synthetic oil change , transmission flush and tune up as well as the sensors being replaced and the charge was $927.50. The Transit does not have 75,000 miles on it and they have changed the timing belt twice as well. I guess taking a day to sit at the dealer will be worth it in the future! Thanks again!

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would greatly appreciate a 5
star rating now and I will still assist you after you have rated me
too if another question pops up. I don’t get credit for helping you
until you rate me.
Thanks again, Ron

rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
rpmdiag
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor