Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

Difficult to start. Yes. Seems to do this only on first

Customer Question

Difficult to start.
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: Yes.
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: Seems to do this only on first start of day and after sitting for the time I am at work, only during cold months its the worst. I hear the fuel pumps, have fwd and aft tanks.
JA: What year is your Ford?
Customer: 1996. Seems to be in a swith , possibly in column.
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: switch
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, intermittent problem....
Category: Ford
Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. My name is ***** ***** here to help you. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I value your input to my questions so I can help you better. When you say it's hard starting do you mean it won't crank or fire up?

Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 9 months ago.

just checking if you wish more help

Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Your expert opted out. Do you still need assistance wit hthis? If not, please let me know so I can have this closed for you.

If you still do, please reply with what the vehicle is still doing and we can proceed.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond.

I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not.

We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.