Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

The heat and AC won't blow. Getting air, just not warm or

Customer Question
The heat and AC won't...
The heat and AC won't blow. Getting air, just not warm or cold.
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked for a leak in the radiator?
Customer: no leaks
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2000 Mercury Marquis
JA: Are you fixing your Marquis yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: haven't tried anything yet looking for suggestions
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
11/22/2016
Ford Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 1 year ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

hey how are you

1- we need to check 2 things , Freon & coolant ?

2- if you open the hood & turn ac on , do you see the fan kick in , is the compressor coming on ?

3- what is the mileage on it ?

4- did you lose heat & ac suddenly or gradually ?

5- having you been topping the coolant off ?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Ron, ASE Certified Technician